A Natural Hair Treatment
that Really Works!
Coconut oil hair care is actually a traditional hair treatment the Pacific Islanders have used for very long time.
The reason is they live in the remote area where the palm trees are everywhere.
They live in the area where their hair can easily get damaged by strong sunlight exposure, diving to catch sea animals, corals and pearls.
However, they still have the healthy beautiful hair.
In fact, their hair is excellent and incomparable!
Many scientific studies have supported the belief in which coconut oil can make the hair soft and shiny. They found out that coconut oil can repair the damaged hair from brushing, and helps keep the hair healthy.
Such studies have been reported in Journal of Cosmetic Science regarding how coconut oil hair care does improve the hair health (Rele and Mohile 2003).
Coconut Oil Hair Benefits
Coconut oil is a great nature gift you can get on earth. It could be the healthiest oil for human in the world.
Let's take a look at what the coconut oil can do for your hair:
Improve Your Hair ConditionCoconut oil is an excellent hair conditioner. Small fatty acid agents quickly absorb into the hair shaft and help nourish deeply from the root to the end. The oil gives you the natural moisturizer coated on the hair so your hair becomes soft and shiny.
Treat Your ScalpAntibacterial agents in a coconut oil can deal with the disease on your scalp. This is 'root cause' solution to removing dandruff. In addition, a powerful antioxidant in vitamin E helps delay the aging on your scalp, leaving only healthy scalp.
Keep Your Hair HealthyHere's the reason why coconut oil hair care does work...
The reason is that it can reduce the loss of hair protein.
Yes, there are many things that cause hair protein loss. However, we lose it by age. It's out of control. The older we are, the less of hair protein we have.
The best way we can do is to delay the loss of hair protein as long as possible. And the coconut oil can help us.
Let's take a look at what's inside the hair and why the common hair oil products don't give you any help at all...
What's Inside Our Hair?The hair comes from the cell's growth in the dermis layer under the scalp. When the cell grows up, it pushes the hair up, causing the death portion. And the hair keeps extending out continuously.
The hair comes with three main portions:
- Cuticle (outer layer) - It protects the inner layers from the damage.
- Cortex (inner layer) - It gives the hair elasticity and shape. Cortex contains the pigment that reflects the hair color. This layer helps maintain the moisture in a proper level.
- Medulla (the core) - In Medulla, round, loosely bound cells are made up to the protein keratin. It can be broken down, and is not even present.
In the inner layer, there's protein called Keratin. It looks like a fibrous bundle. Keratin is the essential nutrient to your hair health.
Normally, hair protein keeps losing by age. But it will be faster if you do things that cause hair damaged. For example, hair curling, hair coloring, hair brushing, hair dry-blowing, etc.
Fortunately, with coconut oil hair care, you can reduce the protein loss. The reason is coconut oil has a good natural affinity with protein in your hair. Plus, it has lots of small molecules (MCFAs) that penetrate into the hair shaft very easily.
Sunflower oil and mineral oil which are the primary ingredients of the hair oil products in the market do nothing to keep your hair healthy.
Why? Because they mainly compose of large fatty acid molecules that are difficult to absorb into your hair.
That's it ;-)
How to Apply Coconut Oil for HairIt is very easy to treat your hair with coconut oil. The details of how to do it slightly vary, depending on the condition you've got.
Let's get started...
1. Dry and Damaged Hair
Take a tablespoon of coconut oil and put it in your palm. In case of a
white solid fat, you need to rub it with both palms until it melts into
- Gently massage your hair with coconut oil (do it while your hair is dry).
- Leave it for 30 minutes or more (better for 1 hour).
- Then shampoo it as usual (follow with conditioner if you want).
Rinse it out.
2. Hair LossDo exactly the same as above. After using 4-5 times, you should start seeing the result that you have less hair loss.
3. Split EndsIn case of split ends, you should start seeing the result within 2-3 months.
4. Scalp Diseases
- Gently massage your hair with coconut oil before going to sleep at night (do it while your hair is dry).
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it over night.
- Then wash it out in the morning after you wake up.
5. Hair GrowthTreat your hair with coconut oil overnight, same as the case of scalp diseases.
You should see your hair start growing within 1-3 months of use. At first, you can notice a small thin hair coming out on your scalp. Then the new hair keeps growing and becomes thicker. Ultimately, you will have a lot of healthy hair growing up thoroughly.
I believe that coconut oil hair care absolutely does work. By the way, you can save a lot of expenses on the hair transplant course ;-)
6. Dandruff and FungusSimply treat your hair like the way you treat it for the case of scalp diseases. Within a week or two, you should see that the dandruff or fungus begins fading away.
Tips for Hair & Scalp CareTo get the best result from coconut oil hair care, you should stop using hair conditioner, and replace your current shampoo with a very gentle shampoo like baby shampoo, for example.
To make coconut oil shampoo, take 200-300 ml. of baby shampoo, and mix with 3 cc. of coconut oil. Shake well and you are now ready to use.
Keep in mind that you need to shampoo your hair during treatment period. Keep doing until you have the complete restored hair.
I recommend that you should continue using gentle shampoo even if your hair is restored to normal condition. Just believe in coconut oil hair treatment. And it really works. ;-)
ConclusionCoconut oil hair care is a wonderful natural hair treatment. It really helps restore your hair and keep your hair healthy every day.
With the nutrients in coconut oil, your hair will become soft, smooth and shiny like never before.
Try it today and you'll be amazed at the result you get.