It just breaks my heart seeing my pets suffer and there’s nothing I can do to help. I was so surprised to learn the health benefits of c.o. for animals. It’s very important to slowly introduce it to your pets and slowly work your way up to the recommended dose.
Daily Dosage For PetsYou may want to check with your vet first before giving your pet the coconut oil. The recommended dosage is 1/4 teaspoon every 10 pounds of weight, twice daily. You can add it to your pet’s water bowl or for dogs, let them lick it off your hand. Most animals think it’s a treat.
When slowly introducing the c.o. to your pet’s diet, you want to make sure your pet doesn’t have a food allergy to it. Simply start out with less than a 1/4 teaspoon for a few days then work your way up to the recommended dosage.
Just like with you and me, the coconut oil is good for our pets when used internally and externally. It will help keep them strong and healthy.
- General wellness of dogs, cats, ferrets, & birds
- Helps with digestion & nutrient absorption
- Aids in the healing of digestive disorders – inflammatory bowel syndrome & colitis
- Eliminate hairballs and coughing
- Aids in arthritis
- Apply topically to heal wounds, cuts, dry skin, dry hair, bites, & stings
- Improves skin health
- Reduces allergic reactions
- Helps clear up skin conditions – dermatitis & eczema
- Gives more energy
- Reduces weight in sedentary dogs and cats
- Control and prevent diabetes
- Reduce and even eliminate bad breath
- Prevents & treats yeast or fungal infections
- Healthy coats and deodorizer
- Improves brain energy metabolism
- Decreases brain lesions in older dogs
- Excellent for dental health